Wednesday, April 4, 2012

CSE 610 class blog

I have great expectations for the CSE 610 class this spring.  I want to become comfortable with technology and use it better when I am teaching.  I have a sister who wants me to teach her everything I learn in this class so I will be "tested" weekly by her as she picks my brain for more knowledge in technology.  I plan to transfer to the medical field after I finish my teaching career.  I plan to use my computer skills this summer to get a higher paying part time job to help pay for my college bills.  My future goals include traveling to Yellowstone park and seeing "Old Faithful" and the other natural wonders that are there, as well as riding the biggest roller coaster in the united states.  I am on a team for the Salem Relay for Life and hope to see the end of cancer during my lifetime.  I lost my mom to esophageal cancer and my dad is a multiple cancer survivor.  Hopefully there will be a cure soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment